WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
South Georgia Healthy Start is committed to providing you with the best resources, support, and guidance as you or your partner go through pregnancy and into your child’s earliest years.
We have a new website coming soon.
In the meantime, if you need to speak to someone,
please call or text us at 478-973-1134!
Serving You in These South Georgia Counties
- Appling County
- Bulloch County
- Candler County
- Emanuel County
- Jenkins County
- Tattnall County
- Toombs County
We support and guide families from before they become pregnant to 18 months after the baby is born. We know not everyone needs the same type of support, and we create individual plans to meet your goals and needs. Our free services include:
- Providing education and training on healthy pregnancy, parenting, breastfeeding, women’s health, health and wellness, and many other topics
- Connecting participants to additional services and resources to support pregnancy and parenting
- Helping participants receive the prenatal, postpartum, and pediatric medical services they need
- Regularly checking in to help navigate challenges with pregnancy and parenting
- Fatherhood support programs
- Services are available in both English and Spanish